Download Full Text (23.1 MB)
games, research, digra
IMAGES: All images appearing in this work are property of the respective copyright owners, and are not released into the Creative Commons. The respective owners reserve all rights.
Abstract or Description
- No-one Plays Alone Chris Bateman
- “Ruinensehnsucht” Longing for Decay in Computer Games Mathias Fuchs
- Creative Communities: Shaping Process through Performance and Play Lynn Parker & Dayna Galloway
- Playful Fandom: Gaming, Media and the Ludic Dimensions of Textual Poaching Orion Mavridou
- A Review of Social Features in Social Network Games Janne Paavilainen, Kati Alha, & Hannu Korhonen
- Focus, Sensitivity, Judgement, Action: Four Lenses for Designing Morally Engaging Games Malcolm Ryan, Dan Staines, & Paul Formosa
- Developing Ideation Cards for Mixed Reality Game Design Richard Wetzel, Tom Rodden, & Steve Benford
- Source Code and Formal Analysis: A Reading of Passage Ea Christina Willumsen
Carnegie Mellon University: ETC Press
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Brown, A., & Bidarra, R. (2017). Transactions of the Digital Games Research Association -- Vol. 3, No. 2. Pittsburgh, PA: Carnegie Mellon University: ETC Press. http://repository.cmu.edu/etcpress/70