Download Full Text (3.9 MB)
video games, criticism, analysis, play, literacy
TEXT: The text of this work is licensed under a Creative CommonsAttribution-NonCommercial-NonDerivative 2.5 License(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/) IMAGES: All images appearing in this work are property of the respective copyright owners, and are not released into the Creative Commons. The respective owners reserve all rights.
Abstract or Description
- A Narrative Dream: The Unfinished Swan
- Handling Differences in Skills between Parents and Children Playing Trine and Little Big Planet
- Night Elves, Jargon, and You: The Language of Power within World of Warcraft
- The Significance of Death, Cake, Companion Cube, and the Potato in the Portal series
- Unintended Consequences: Malaria and Orientalist Discourse in Far Cry 2
- Do Cyborgs Dream of the Perfect Pump?: Warframe and Gender
Carnegie Mellon University: ETC Press
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Davidson, D. (2016). Well Played--Vol. 5, No. 1. Pittsburgh, PA: Carnegie Mellon University: ETC Press. http://repository.cmu.edu/etcpress/44