Download Full Text (2.8 MB)
video games, criticism, analysis, play, literacy
TEXT: The text of this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NonDerivative 2.5 License(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/)
IMAGES: All images appearing in this work are property of the respective copyright owners, and are not released into the Creative Commons. The respective owners reserve all rights.
Abstract or Description
- Medulla: A 2D sidescrolling platformer game that teaches basic brain structure and function
- Play or science? a study of learning and framing in crowdscience
- Barriers To Learning About Mental Illness Through Empathy Games – Results Of A User Study On Perfection
- Zombie-based critical learning – teaching moral philosophy with The Walking Dead
- Distributed Teaching and Learning Systems in Dota 2
- An Analysis of Plague, Inc.: Evolved for Learning
Carnegie Mellon University: ETC Press
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Jacobs, S., & Fay, I. (2015). Well Played -- Vol. 4, No. 2 (Special Issue on Learning and Games). Pittsburgh, PA: Carnegie Mellon University: ETC Press. http://repository.cmu.edu/etcpress/41