Download Full Text (6.6 MB)
Video Games, Criticism, Analysis, Play, Literacy
IMAGES: All images appearing in this work are property of the respective copyright owners, and are not released into the Creative Commons. The respective owners reserve all rights.
Abstract or Description
- Time Tech and Tales: The fall and rise of the popularity of narration in games seen through Monkey Island 2 and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Emmanuel Eytan
- Queue'd Up: The Functioning of Randomized Groups in World of Warcraft Charles Ecenbarger II
- EUROPA UNIVERSALIS II: Conquest, trading, diplomacy from the Middle Ages to Napoleon Simon Egenfeldt-Nielsen
- Deus Ex Ludos: Representation, Agency, and Ethics in Deus Ex: Invisible War Joseph Hogle
- Playing as a Woman as a Woman as if a Man Gabriela T. Richard
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Davidson, D. (2012). Well Played--Vol. 1, No. 3. Pittsburgh, PA: ETC Press. http://repository.cmu.edu/etcpress/25