Download Full Text (7.6 MB)
Video Games, Criticism, Analysis, Play, Literacy
IMAGES: All images appearing in this work are property of the respective copyright owners, and are not released into the Creative Commons. The respective owners reserve all rights.
Abstract or Description
- Inhabiting Games Well (If not Uncomfortably...)--Casey O’Donnell
- Critical Literacy: Game Criticism for Game Developers--Yotam Haimberg
- Well-played and well-debated: Understanding perspective in contested affinity spaces--Sean Duncan
- On justification: WoW, EQ2 and Aion forums--Thibault Philippette, Baptiste Campion
- Why we Glitch: process, meaning and pleasure in the discovery, documentation, sharing and use of videogame exploits--Alan Meades
Carnegie Mellon University: ETC Press
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Sharp, J. (2013). Well Played--Vol. 2, No. 2. Pittsburgh, PA: Carnegie Mellon University: ETC Press. http://repository.cmu.edu/etcpress/22